Nice to see Samsung going for budget smartphones!
Samsung launched new entry level smartphone Galaxy Star 2 Plus with latest flavour of Android 4.4 KitKat. It packs with 1.2GHz dual core processor powered by 512MB RAM. It has 4.3-inch LCD display with 1800mAh battery.
The Galaxy Star 2 Plus sports 3MP shooter with LED Flash and supports dual SIM. Connectivity options include 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.0, GPS. The smartphone comes with 4GB internal memory which is expandable up to 32GB.
The Samsung Galaxy Star 2 Plus is available in Black and White colours for Rs. 7,335 on Samsung estore. Samsung Galaxy Star Advance has similar specs and available for Rs. 8,267 on Snapdeal. It is not clear that what is Samsung is going to launch in India.
Samsung Galaxy Star 2 Plus specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz dual-core
- Display: 4.3-inch LCD capacitive touch screen with 800×480 Pixels
- RAM: 512MB
- Memory: 4GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 3MP with LED Flash
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 1800mAh