Samsung Z has 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED display with 1280×720 pixels resolution. It is powered by 2.3GHz quad-core processor. It runs on Tizen 2.2.1 operating system, Samsung was working on it for quite a long time. It has 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory, which is expandable up to 64GB via microSD card. The rear camera is 8-megapixel and the front one is 2.1-megapixel. The connectivity opens include 4G LTE Cat.4 / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n HT40, MIMO(2×2), Bluetooth v4.0 LE, GPS + GLONASS, NFC. It has 2600mAh battery with Ultra Power Saving Mode.
It will be launched in Q3, 2014.
Samsung Z specifications are
- Processor: 2.3GHz quad-core
- Display: 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED with 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 64GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP auto Focus with LED Flash/ Front 2.1MP
- OS: Tizen 2.2.1
- Connectivity: 4G LTE Cat.4 / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n HT40, MIMO(2×2), Bluetooth v4.0 LE, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- Battery: 2600mAh with Ultra Power Saving Mode