With metal frame body, 137 grams only!
Sharp AQUOS Xx 304SH has 5.2-inch 1080p touch screen. It is powered by 2.3GHz quad-core Krait 400 CPU with Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 and Adreno 330 GPU. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box. It has 2GB RAM and 32GB internal memory which is expandable up to 128GB via microSD card. The rear camera is 13-megapixel and the front one is 2.1-megapixel.The connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC and infrared. It has 2600mAh battery.
The device will go on sale in Japan in May end and the world wide release isn’t clear yet. The pricing is also undisclosed as of now.
Sharp AQUOS Xx 304SH specifications are
- Processor: 2.3GHz quad-core Krait 400 CPU with Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974AB) Chipset
- GPU: Adreno 330
- Display: 5.2-inch 1080p touch screen
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 32GB internal, expandable up to 128GB via micro SD card
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED flash/ Front 2.1MP
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC and infrared
- Battery: 2600mAh