Simmtronics trying to grab the Indian market!
Simmtronics Xpad has already launched few smartphones, now they have launched Simmtronics Xpad Turbo 7-inch multi-touch Tablet with capacitive display having 1024×600 pixel resolutions. Simmtronics Xpad Turbo is loaded with 1.2GHz dual core supported by Mali 400MP GPU.
Simmtronics Xpad Turbo runs on 512MB RAM DDR3 with 4GB onboard storage which is expandable up to 32GB. It comes with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean out of the box and supports dual SIM with one 2G and another 3G. Simmtronics Xpad Turbo has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth with A2DP and aGPS as connectivity options.
Simmtronics Xpad Turbo has 2-megapixel rear camera and 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front camera running on 2,800mAh battery power. Simmtronics Xpad Turbo is available on ecommerce site Snapdeal for Rs. 8,056 in India.
Simmtronics Xpad Turbo specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz dual-core
- GPU: Mali-400MP
- Display: 7-inch capacitive multi- touch with 1024×600 pixels
- RAM: 512MB DDR3
- Memory: 4GB internal, expandable up to 32GB
- Camera: Rear 2MP/ Front 0.3MP (VGA)
- OS: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- SIM: Dual (2G+3G) with dual standby
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth with A2DP and aGPS
- Battery: 2800mAh