Sony brings flagship full frame DSLR!
Sony launched A99 II, its latest new flagship ɑ A-mount interchangeable lens camera. It comes with new Hybrid Phase Detection AF system and Sony A-mount features such as Translucent Mirror Technology (TMT). It has a full frame 42.4MP sensor along with a capability of shooting 12 photos per second.
The Sony A99 II interchangeable lens camera will cost Rs. 2,49,990.
- Full-frame 42.4-megapixel back-illuminated CMOS sensor
- Wide standard ISO range 100-25600 is expandable to even wider ISO 50-10240010.
- New high-speed high-precision Hybrid Phase Detection AF, AF/AE tracking in 12fps continuous shooting
- 5-axis image stabilisation and advanced 4K movie functions
- 79-point Hybrid Cross AF effectively captures your subject
- 399 AF points of focal-plane phase-detection AF sensor handle vertical detection
- Translucent Mirror Technology enables the Hybrid Phase Detection AF System consisting of two AF sensors
- Continuous shooting speeds of up to 12fps (up to 8fps8 in live-view shooting) with AF/AE tracking
- 1.3cm (0.5 type) XGA OLED electronic viewfinder
- Display: 3-inch 1,228,800 dots TFT LCD
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, micro HDMI