Sony brings premium Android TV in India!
Sony launched X9000F series 4K HDR TV in India. These TV’s are loaded with the X1 Extreme processor which will reproduce deeper darks and vibrant colours. It comes with Object-based HDR remaster, Super Bit Mapping 4K HDR and Dual database processing. It runs on Android 7.0 TV OS and will be upgradable to Oreo soon. It has built-in Chromecast and Wi-Fi support.
It has TRILUMINOS Display which helps to produce more accurate reds, blues and greens. It has direct LED local dimming and backlight boosting algorithm to control the luminance and optimize. The pictures come out will be no loss in brightness. The detailing can be found in TV broadcasting, DVD, Blu-ray Disc, Internet video and digital photos. The Bravia has square structure and inverted V shape design to ensure stability. For audio, it has 10 W+10 W speaker with Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Pulse, DTS Digital Surround, DSEE, Cinematic S-Force Front Surround, Clear Phase, ClearAudio+.
The Sony Bravia X9000F (KD-55X9000F) 55-inch is available for Rs. 2,39,900. The 65-inch (KD-65X9000F) and 85-inch (KD-85X9000F) models will go on sale soon, and the price of both are not known yet.
Sony Bravia X9000F specifications
- Display: 55/65/85-inch, 3840 x 2160 pixels, 4K HDR (HDR10, Hybrid Log-Gamma and Dolby Vision TRILUMINOS Display with X-Motion Clarity
- Processor: 4K HDR X1 Extreme
- Dynamic Contrast Enhancer, Object-based HDR remaster, X-tended Dynamic Range PRO, 4K X-Reality PRO
- OS: Android TV 7.0, Upgradable to Android Oreo
- Built-in Chromecast, Google Assistant and Voice search
- Audio: 10 W+10 W speaker with Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Pulse, DTS Digital Surround, DSEE, Cinematic S-Force Front Surround, Clear Phase, ClearAudio+
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11a ac, Bluetooth 4.1, 4 x HDMI, 3 x USB ports (2 x side, 1 x bottom), 1 x Ethernet
- Memory: 16GB internal