Sony enhances it RX100 series portfolio!
Sony India launched Cyber-Shot RX100 V (model DSC-RX100M5), which is the flagship in compact camera in RX100 series by company.The camera has 1.0-type CMOS sensor and fast Hybrid AF with speed of 0.05-second and 315AF phase detection points. It has maximum speed of 1/32000 second as Anti-Distortion Shutter which will minimise the “rolling shutter” effect with fast moving subjects. It can record up to 960fps super slow motion shooting. It has 2.95-inch 180-degree tiltable LCD screen. It comes with Wi-Fi and NFC support.
[notification type=”notification_info” ]“This fast shutter speed also allows the camera to capture sharp, crystal clear images with a wide open aperture at brightness levels up to EV19,”[/notification] says Sony
The Sony Cyber-Shot RX100 V compact camera will cost Rs. 79,990.
- Display: 2.95-inch 180-degree tiltable LCD screen
- 20.1MP 1.0-type (0.52″ x 0.35″) 3:2 Exmor RS CMOS sensor with DRAM chip
- ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T Lens, F1.8 aperture
- 2.9x Optical Zoom (during movie recording)
- Slo Mo: up to 960fps super slow motion shooting and super high-speed Anti-Distortion Shutter up to 1/32000 sec
- Focal Point: Dense, widespread 315-AF-point coverage
- Fast Hybrid AF (phase-detection AF/contrast-detection AF) (0.05 sec)
- Frame per Second: Smooth-tracking continuous shooting up to 24fps
- 0.39-type electronic XGA OLED viewfinder
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, micro HDMI
- Memory Card: Multi-slot reader for Memory Stick Duo/SD memory card