Sony is trying innovative!
Sony announced its latest E-mount interchangeable lens style camera ILCE-QX1. It comes with collection of Zoom, wide angle, tele or micro lens. It can shoot RAW images and has Exmor CMOS sensor which can capture 20.1MP images.
It comes with E-mount and has to purchase lens separately. The BIONZ X image processor helps to reduce noise. Flexible shooting can be done by uncoupling it with the phone. It has pop flash for better images in nights and interiors. It comes with LCS-QXA case and strap kit with brown leather finish.
The Sony ILCE-QX1 Interchangeable lens style camera will be available for US$ (approx. Rs. 24,200). It is ready for pre-order but ship later this month.
Sony ILCE-QX1 Interchangeable lens style camera specifications are
- Image Processor: BIONZ X
- 1 megapixels APS-C type (23.2 x 15.4mm) Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor
- Lens: Sony E-mount
- Built-in flash (GN4 in meters at ISO 100)
- Video Recording: 1080p (1920×1080) at 30fps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, NFC, USB 2.0
- Memory Stick Micro / Memory Stick Micro Mark 2 and Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card (Class 4 or Higher)
- Battery: 1020mAh Sony NP-FW50 rechargeable