Sony brings its premium headphone!
It has personal NC optimizer that tailors the noise cancelling performance for the individual ears. The Sense Engine feature helps the headphones analyze the shape of users head and their wearing style in order to provide a customized noise-cancelling experience.
The Sony MDR -1000X will be coming in Black colour in India for Rs. 30,990 (MRP).
Features of Sony MDR -1000X are
- signal processing to pursue the best noise cancelling performance with upgraded filtering process, optimised dual noise sensor technology, and newly developed ear pads.
- ‘Personal NC Optimiser’ that analyses the shape of your head and how you wear the headphones to ensure you have a tailor made experience every time you listen to your favourite track
- The ‘Quick Attention’ mode means that you’ll never miss a word spoken to you when wearing these headphones.
- ‘Ambient Sound Mode’ setting changes the sound condition so that you can enjoy listening to music while catching the ambient sound outside. This lets you stay engrossed yet aware, catching every word being said around you.
- swivel and folding structure and a carry bag
- 20 hour battery life on a full charge