Sony has been catching up lately on its old lineup of devices as they began to revitalizes the Xperia lineup. The company recently launched the Xperia L3 smartphone at the MWC Barcelona 2019. Solid design and affordable price tag, made L series stand out against its rivals. Sony aims to double down on this very premise and hopes to recast its brand value across each segment.
The Xperia L3 packs a 5.7-inches HD+ display with dual camera setup of 13MP and 2MP sensors. Front facing camera includes an 8MP sensor unit with support for a range of beauty effects for shooting ideal selfies. The device is powered by a MediaTek Helio P22 with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage. It runs Sony’s own custom UI on top of Android 8.0 Oreo. It packs a 3,300mAh battery with Adaptive Charging which provides for an all-day of average usage. They also managed to pack the fingerprint sensor right inside the power button.
Sony Xperia L3 specifications:
- 5.7-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB eMMC storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Single / Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154 x 72 x 8.99mm; Weight: 156g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS+ GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 3300mAh built-in battery
Sony didn’t reveal the pricing but we expect it to be under $200 (Rs. 14000 roughly)