Sony is saying it is slimmest 😉
Sony launched a new mid-tier smartphone Sony Xperia T3. Sony claims its slimmest smartphone wrapped with stainless steel on body. Sony Xperia T3 comes with latest Android 4.4 KitKat OS out of the box. The smartphone has 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor powered by Adreno 305 GPU.
The Sony Xperia T3 features 5.3-inch HD TRILUMINOS with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2. It has 1280×720 pixel resolution. It runs on 1GB RAM with 8GB onboard storage which is expandable up to 32GB with microSD. Connectivity options include 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 820.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC.
The Sony Xperia T3 sports 8-megapixel rear camera with Sony Exmor RS sensor, LED Flash and HD video recording up to 1080p. It also has 1.1-megapixel front facing camera. It also has 2,500mAh battery power. Xperia T3 will come in Black, Purple and White colours and will be available from end of July 2014. No word on pricing yet.
Sony Xperia T3 specifications are
- Processor: 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8928)
- GPU: Adreno 305
- Display: 5.3-inch HD TRILUMINOS with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP with Sony Exmor RS sensor, LED flash, 1080p video recording/ Front 1.1MP HD
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 820.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC
- Battery: 2500mAh with STAMINA mode