A new design by Sony Xperia!
Sony announced Xperia XA, which is a mid-range smartphone in X-series at MWC 2016. It is powered by 1.8GHz Octa core MediaTek Helio P10 processor. It has 5-inch curved glass edge to edge display with HD resolution 1280×720 pixels. It has 2GB of RAM with 16GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 200GB.
The Xperia XA sports 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Hybrid Auto-Focus and 8MP front camera. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It comes with both single SIM and dual SIM option with 4G LTE connectivity.
The Sony Xperia XA will be coming in White, Graphite Black, Lime Gold and Rose Gold colours. No word on the pricing of Xperia XA yet.
Sony Xperia XA specifications are
- Processor: 1.8GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755)
- GPU: Mali T860
- Display: 5-inch curved glass edge-to-edge with 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 200GB microSD card
- Camera: Rear 13MP with 1/3” Exmos RS sensor, 1080p video recording/ Front 8MP with Sony Exmor R sensor, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- SIM: Dual (optional)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 820.11 b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery: 2300mAh with Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging technology