Sony announces the third smartphone in IFA 2017!
Sony announced Xperia XA1 Plus in IFA 2017, with Xperia XZ1 and Xperia XZ1 compact. It has 5.5-inch FHD display, powered by Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P20 processor and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat. It sports 23MP rear camera with LED Flash, Hybrid Auto Focus and an 8MP front camera. It packs with 3,430mAh battery with fast charge and gets connectivity of 4G LTE.
The Sony Xperia XA1 Plus will be coming in Gold, Black and Blue colours, no official dates for roll out.
Sony Xperia XA1 Plus specifications are
- Processor: 2.3GHz GHz MediaTek Helio P20 Octa-Core 64-bit 16nm
- GPU: ARM Mali T880
- Display: 5.5-inch FHD with Image Enhance Technology, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM and Memory: 3GB with 32GB internal, 4GB RAM with 64GB internal, expandable up to 256GB
- Camera: Rear 23MP with LED flash, 1/2.3″ Exmos RS sensor, f/2.0 aperture, Hybrid AF, SteadyShot/ Front 8MP with 1/4″ Exmor R sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 23mm wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Single / Dual SIM
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 820.11 a/b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3430mAh with Qnovo Adaptive fast charging