Sony brings its flagship in India before festive seasons!
Sony brings Xperia XZ in India, which was earlier seen in IFA 2016. It has 5.2-inch Full HD Triluminos display, which is loaded with Quad core Snapdragon 820 processor. It has 3GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 256GB. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It has fingerprint sensor on power buttons, hybrid SIM slot.
The Xperia XZ sports 23MP rear shooter with Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 lens, Predictive Hybrid AF, Laser AF, 5-axis stabilizatio, 4K video recording and 13MP front with 1/3” Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens, 1080p video recording. It packs with 2800mAh battery capacity with Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging technology.
The Sony Xperia XZ will be coming in Forest Blue, Mineral Black and Platinum for Rs. 51,990. The availability starts from October 10th and can be pre-booked on all Sony Center, select retail outlets and online exclusively on Amazon.in from 1st October to 10th October 2016.The pre-booking offer customers will get SmartBand Talk – SWR30 worth Rs. 8,990 free.
It also comes with several bundle offers that includes:
- Quick Charger UCH12 bundled in the box
- Sony LIV: Free 3 months subscription worth Rs.349
- Modern Combat 5 Gameloft credits worth Rs.780
Sony Xperia XZ specifications are
- Processor: Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit 14nm
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Display: 5.2-inch Triluminos Display with Corning Gorilla Glass, 1920 x 1080 pixels
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Memory: 64GB internal, expandable up to 256GB via microSD card
- Camera: Rear 23MP with Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 lens, Predictive Hybrid AF, Laser AF, 5-axis stabilizatio, 4K video recording/ Front 13MP with 1/3” Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens, 1080p video recording
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- SIM: Hybrid Dual (nano+nano/microSD)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 2900mAh with Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging technology