Sony brings its flagship Xperia XZ1 in India!
Sony India launched Xperia XZ1 in India, which was earlier announced in IFA 2017. The smartphone is loaded with Octa core Snapdragon 835 processor. It has 5.2-inch HDR TRILUMINOS display with Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It has 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 256GB.
The Xperia XZ1 sports 19MP rear camera with LED Flash, Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 lens, Predictive capture, 5-axis stabilization, 4K video recording, 960fps slow-motion video and 13MP front camera with 1/3″ Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens, 1080p video recording.
It runs on Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box. The smartphone supports 4G VoLTE connectivity and packs with 2700mAh battery capacity with Qnovo Adaptive Charging. It is water resistant with IP68 rating. It also has 3D scanning technology built in, which lets you to create 3D structure and 3D communication
The Sony Xperia XZ1 will be coming in Moonlit Blue, Venus Pink, Warm Silver, and Black colours. It is priced for Rs. 44,990 and Style Stand Cover will be bundled with new price of Rs. 2,490.
Sony Xperia XZ1 specifications are
- Processor: Octa-Core Snapdragon 835
- GPU: Adreno 540
- Display: 5.2-inch HDR TRILUMINOS with X-Reality and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory: 64GB internal, expandable up to 256GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 19MP with LED Flash Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 lens, Predictive capture, 5-axis stabilization, 4K video recording, 960fps slow-motion video/ Front 13MP with 1/3″ Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens, 1080p video recording
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Battery: 2700mAh with Qnovo Adaptive Charging