Sony brings its latest flagship in MWC 2018!
Sony announced Xperia XZ2 in MWC 2018, which is the latest flagship by Sony. It has 5.7-inch Full HD+ 18:9 HDR display with Gorilla Glass 5 protection front and back. It has 3D Glass body and has IP65/68 ratings for dust and water resistance. It is powered by Octa Core Snapdragon 845 and running on Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box.
The Xperia XZ2 sports 19MP Motion Eye camera with 1/ 2.3″ Exmor RS memory stacked sensor and can shoot 960 FPS slow-motion video and has Triple image sensing technology with 5-axis image stabilization. It is world’s first smartphone that can record 4K HDR Movie and has ISO sensitivity 51200 for photos and ISO 12800 for video. It has front facing speakers with S-Force Front Sound. It packs with 3180mAh battery that supports fast charging.
The Sony Xperia XZ2 will be coming in Liquid Black, Liquid Silver, Deep Green and Ash colours. It will roll out globally from March 2018 and no word on pricing yet.
Sony Xperia XZ2 specifications are
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- GPU: Adreno 630
- Display: 5.7-inch 18:9 Triluminos HDR with Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 2160×1080 pixels
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory: 64GB internal, expandable up to 400GB via microSD card
- Camera: Rear 19MP with Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 lens, Predictive capture, 5-axis stabilization, 4K video recording, 960fps slow-motion video/ Front 5MP with 1/ 5″ Exmor RS sensor, 23mm super wide-angle, f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- SIM: Single / Dual
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Battery: 3180mAh with Qnovo Adaptive Charging technology, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, Qi Wireless charging