Sony announced the new flagships smartphone called Sony Xperia XZ3 at IFA Berlin 2018. The new Xperia XZ3 is the successor of the Xperia XZ2 which was launched six months ago. Sony Xperia XZ3 seems almost similar to the old XZ2 even with the specifications. The only upgrades we saw was the 6.0-inch OLED QHD+ display and a larger 3330mAh battery. It also improved is the front camera, which goes from a measly 5MP to a 13MP sensor.
The new Sony Xperia XZ3 features new AI capabilities in the camera section. The embedded AI offers predictive enhancements while capturing any photo. It also got the new Side Sense option when double tapping either side of the device. Its similar to the Samsung’s Edge Sense which shows a list of apps you’re most likely to use now.
Sony is going to release its new Xperia XZ3 in September 2018. However, no price detail has been out for the smartphone. It’ll be coming in three color variants Black, White Silver, Forest Green and Bordeaux Red.
Sony Xperia XZ3 Specification are
- Processor: 2.2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- Display: 6.0-inch OLED HDR QHD+ Display, 2880 x 1440 resolution, 18:9 Aspect ratio
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory: 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear – 19MP Motion Eye with 1/2.3″ Exmor RS sensor capable of shooting 4K HDR and 960fps slow-motion video / Front – 13MP with 1/3.06″ Exmor RS, 23mm wide-angle lens
- OS: Android Pie 9.0
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GLONASS, USB Type-C 2.0
- Battery: 3330mAh with Smart Stamina, USB-PD, and wireless charging
- Additional: Side Sense, Water and Dust Resistant (IP68)