Can Sony continues its success with Xperia Z1 !
Sony introduces its flagship phone Sony Xperia Z1 (Codename- Honami) in IFA Berlin. As expected this year Sony totally focused on its G- Lens camera with 20.7MP and big 1/2.3″ sensor with 1080p with video recording. Snapdragon chipset 800 makes it smoother with 2GB RAM in it. Design of Xperia Z1 is similar to Xperia Z and it is also waterproof, dustproof too with slim finish. The Sony Xperia Z1 will go on sale worldwide later this month in black, white, and purple colors.
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400, Adreno 330
- Display: : 5-inch 16M-color 1080p (441ppi) capacitive touchscreen TFT Triluminous display with X-Reality and OptiContrast
- RAM: 2GB
- Camera: Rear 20.7MP camera with 1/2.3″ Exmor RS sensor and Sony G Lens, F/2.0 aperture, Front 2MP
- Memory: 16GB Internal, Expandable up to 64GB
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Battery: 3,000mAh sealed
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, standard microUSB port with MHL and USB host, GPS receiver with A-GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, NFC
- Network: Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE, penta-band UMTS/HSPA, 100 Mbps LTE
- Misc: IP58 certified – dust-sealed and water resistant beyond 1 meter; shatter proof and scratch-resistant glass for the front and the back panel, metal frame on the sides
- Dimensions: 144 x 74 x 8.5 mm, 170g
- Video camera: 1080p video capture with HDR mode
- Form factor: Water-resistant and Dustproof camera phone