Sony Xperia Z2 – The dust and water resistant tablet!
Sony Xperia Z2 tablet has a 10.1-inch Full HD WUXGA Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2. It is powered by 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU and runs on Android 4.4 KitKAt. It comes with IP55/IP58 ratings for dust and water resistance.
It has an 8.1 megapixel rear camera with Exmor RS sensor and a 2.2-megapixel front facing camera. It has Sony’s Front Surround audio technology and is available in both LTE and Wi-Fi variants.
It has 3GB RAM and 16GB internal memory which is expandable with microSD. The battery is 6000mAh.
Xperia Z2 Tablet comes in black and white colours. It will be launched globally from March 2014.
Sony Xperia Z2 specifications are
- Processor: 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 with 1920 x 1200 pixels resolution
- GPU: Adreno 330
- Display: 10.1-inch Full HD WUXGA Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable via microSD card
- Camera: Rear 8.1MP with Exmos RS sensor/ Front 2.2MP
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Connectivity: LTE / 3G HSPA+ (Optional), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, MHL 3.0, GPS / GLONASS and NFC
- Battery: 6000mAh