Dust and Water resistant tablet!
Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet was announced at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. This tablet has 10.1-inch full HD display with mobile BRAVIA Engine 2. It is powered by 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat (yaaay:)). This tablet is dust and water resistant. It has a 3.5mm audio jack and FM radio with RDS. The rear camera is 8-megapixel and the front one is 2.2-megapixel.
Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet has 3GB RAM and 16GB internal memory. It is available in both 3G and LTE versions. The tablet is powered by 6000mAh battery.
It comes in white and black colours and will be launched globally this month (March).
Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet specifications are
- Processor: 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor
- GPU: Adreno 330
- Display: 10.1-inch Full HD WUXGA TRILUMINOS, Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2 with 1920×1200 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP/ Front 2.2MP
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Connectivity: LTE / 3G HSPA+ (Optional), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, MHL 3.0, GPS / GLONASS and NFC
- Battery: 6000mAh