Sony flagship gets official!
Sony launches its latest flagship Sony Xperia Z3 in IFA Berlin 2014. It has same 5.2-inch (1920x1080p) Triluminos display with Live colour LED powered by X-reality like Xperia Z2 but it has 600 cd brightness and have smaller bezels. The smartphone is loaded with 2.5GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor powered by Adreno 330 GPU.
The Xperia Z3 sports 20.7MP rear shooter with Sony G lens with Sony Exmor RS image sensor, BIONZ image processing engine, ISO 128000, 4K video recording and 2.2MP front shooter with 1080p video recording. It comes with 3GB RAM with 16GB onboard storage which is expandable up to 128GB via microSD card. It comes with Android 4.4.4 KitKat running out of the box.
Connectivity options include 4G LTE /3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 820.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL 3.0, NFC and 3100mAh battery capacity. It comes with IP65/68 ratings for dust and waterproof. It also has Sony DSEE HX audio technology for better sound. According to Sony you can use the Xperia Z3 as remote screen for PS4 to playing and control.
The Sony Xperia Z3 will be available in White, Black, Green and Copper, it will be launch global in the autumn. No word on the pricing yet.
Sony Xperia Z3 specifications are
- Processor: 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801(MSM8974AC)
- GPU: Adreno 330
- Display: 5.2-inch Triluminos with Live Colour LED powered by X-Reality engine, 600 cd brightness, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 128GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 20.7MP with Exmos RS sensor, 4K video recording/ Front 2.2MP with 1080p video recording
- OS: Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- Connectivity: 4G LTE /3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 820.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL 3.0, NFC
- Battery: 3100mAh with STAMINA mode