Sony comes with its latest flagship smartphone!
Sony launched its latest flagship Xperoa Z3+ in India. The smartphone comes with Octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 ( 4x 1.5GHz ARM A53 + 4 x 2.0GHz ARM A57 ) processor powered by Adreno 430 GPU. It has 5.2-inch Triluminos display with 1920×1080 pixels. It has 3GB of RAM with 32GB internal memory with 128GB expandable storage. It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box.
The Xperia Z3+ sports 20.7MP rear camera with 1/2.3″ Exmos RS sensor, 4K video recording and 5.1MP front camera with Exmor R sensor, 25mm wide-angle lens. Connectivity options include 4G LTE Cat.6 / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL 3.0 and NFC. It packs with 2930mAh battery capacity.
The Sony Xperia Z3+ will be availabel White, Black, Copper and Aqua Green colours for Rs. 55,990. It comes with a free Quick charger worth Rs. 3,490 and a screen protector installed out of the box.
Sony Xperia Z3+ specifications are:
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 ( 4x 1.5GHz ARM A53 + 4 x 2.0GHz ARM A57 )
- GPU: Adreno 430
- Display: 5.2-inch Triluminos with Live Colour LED powered by X-Reality engine, 600 cd brightness, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAN: 3GB
- Memory: 32GB internal, expandable up to 128GB microSD card
- Camera: Rear 20.7MP with 1/2.3″ Exmos RS sensor, 4K video recording/ Front 5.1MP with Exmor R sensor, 25mm wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Connectivity: 4G LTE Cat.6 / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL 3.0, NFC
- Battery: 2930mAh with STAMINA mode