Announcement by Sony in IFA!
Sony has announced Xperia Z5, company’s latest flagship smartphone in IFA 2015. The smartphone comes with 5.2-inch Triluminos display having 1920×1080 pixels. It is powered by Octa core Snapdragon 810 processor running on Android 5.1 Lollipop. It comes with fingerprint sensor. A dual SIM variant of the smartphone will be available in market.
The Xperia Z5 sports 23MP rear camera with Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 sensor, G lens, 4K video recording and 5MP front camera. It comes with IPX5/ IPX8 ratings for dust and water resistant with capless USB. It has frosted glass on back. It comes with 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage and can be expandable up to 200GB.
The Sony Xperia Z5 will be available in White, Graphite Black, Gold and Green colours and will go for sale from October 2015.
Sony Xperia Z5 specifications are
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810
- GPU: Adreno 430
- Display: 5.2-inch Triluminos with 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 32GB internal, expandable up to 200GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 23MP with Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 sensor, G lens, 4K video recording/ Front 5MP with Exmor R sensor, 25mm wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL 3.0, NFC
- Battery: 2900mAh with STAMINA mode, Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0