Sony Xperia ZL2 is a new movement by Sony?
The phone sports a 2.3GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor. The Graphics processor is the Adreno 330 which supports the display of 5-inch having a resolution of 1920×1080. The display is powered by the Bravia and the X-Reality engine. Under the hood it sports 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory which is expandable till 128 GB by the help of micro SD card. The primary shooter is of 20.7MP with the renowned Exmos RS sensor which can record videos of 4K resolution. The primary shooter has a Sony G lens. The secondary front shooter is of 3.1MP with BSI sensor. The 167 grams heavy smartphone sports Android KitKat 4.4 out of the box. The connectivity options in the smartphone are 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiMAX 2, Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X/Glonass, MHL 3.0, GPS and NFC. All of this hardware is powered by a massive 3000mAh which gives a decent battery backup. It will be available in Blue, White and Blue colours.
Sony Xperia ZL2 specifications are
- Processor: 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AB)
- GPU: Adreno 330
- Display: 5-inch Triluminos powered by X-Reality engine with 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 32GB internal, expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- Camera: Rear 20.7MP with Exmos RS sensor, Sony G lens, 4K video recording, LED flash/ Front 3.1MP with BSI sensor
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / / WiMAX 2 +, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL 3.0, NFC
- Battery: 3000mAh