Toshiba in Tablet war!
Toshiba just announce Toshiba Excite 7 at CES 2014. The tablet has 7.7-inch display with ordinary resolution of 1024×600 pixels. Excite 7 comes with 1.6GHz quad-core Rockchip RK3188 processor powered by Mali 400 GPU.
Excite 7 has 8GB internal storage which can expandable with microSD, powered by 1GB of RAM. For photography the camera has 3-megapixel rear camera and 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera.
The tablet runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, also has non removable battery which will last up to 7hrs with normal use of internet. Some pre-loaded apps also comes with Tablet like Service Station app, a downloadable User’s Guide and an app titled “Register” that launches a web-based registration form, Adobe Reader, Toshiba’s File Manager, Google Play Store.
Excite 7 support micro SIM, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and miniUSB 2.0. Excite 7 has silver plastic backing with small dots and will be available for $170.
Toshiba Excite 7 specifications are
- Processor: 1.6GHz quad-core Rockchip RK3188
- GPU: Mali 400
- Display: 7.7-inch with 1024×600 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable with microSD
- Camera: Rear 3MP/ Front 0.3MP (VGA)
- OS: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, miniUSB 2.0
- SIM: Micro
- Battery: Non removable 14Wh