Vivo launched its new smartphone Vivo X21 with the In-display fingerprint sensor. Along with it, the new Vivo X21 houses 6GB of RAM, Snapdragon 660 SoC, and 6.28-inch Super AMOLED display. Vivo X21 also comes with Dual Pixel Technology on both Front and Rear camera. It has IR Sensor in front for better Face Unlock in low light conditions.
Vivo X21 runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with its custom FunTouch OS 4.0. As the Android P Beta versions are rolling out we hope that it may get an update soon. It is backed by 3200mAh of battery with Dual-Engine Quick Charge. The In-display sensor is placed under the display panel and can work with screen guards too. Vivo is also providing special earphones with the smartphone which offers DeepField Sound Effect.
Vivo X21 comes with an attractive price tag of Rs 35990. The smartphone will be coming in Black colour. It will be available on online retail store Flipkart and Vivo E-Store from 29th May.
Vivo X21 Specifications are –
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Chipset
- GPU: Adreno 512
- Display: 6.28-inch Full HD+ AMOLED, 19:9 aspect ratio, 2280×1080 pixels
- RAM and Memory: 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB internal storage
- Camera: Rear 12MP primary with dual LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, secondary 5MP with Sony sensor, f/2.4 aperture / Front 12MP with Sony sensor, f/2.0 aperture, IR Fill Light, 3D Mapping. Dual Pixel Technology
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo with FunTouch OS 4.0
- SIM: Dual Hybrid (Nano + Nano/microSD)
- Earphone: AK4376A Headset with DeepField Sound Effect
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, microUSB OTG
- Battery: 3200mAh, Dual-Engine Charge (Fast Charging)