Vivo brings X21 in Singapore first!
Vivo announced X21 smartphone, it comes to first in Singapore. It has 6.28-inch FHD+ 19:9 Super AMOLED display with 90.3% screen to body ratio. It has an in-display fingerprint sensor. It is powered by Snapdragon 660 processor which has AIE Artificial Intelligence Chip. It comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB internal storage.
The Vivo X21 runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with Funtouch OS 4.0 with AI features. It sports 12MP + 5MP rear camera set up for taking portrait and bokeh shots. It has a 24MP front camera which can shoot selfies and perform face unlock.
The Vivo X21 will be coming for S$ 799 (approx. Rs. 39,900) and will go on sale in Singapore from May 5th.
Vivo X21 specifications are
- Display: 6.28-inch Full HD+ 19:9 Super AMOLED, 2280×1080 pixels
- Processor: Octa Core Snapdragon 660 AIE 14nm (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs)
- GPU: Adreno 512
- RAM: 6GB
- Memory: 128GB internal, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- SIM: Hybrid Dual (nano + nano/microSD)
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo with Funtouch OS 4.0
- Camera: Rear 12MP with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, secondary 5MP with f/2.4 aperture/ Front 12MP with f/2.0 aperture
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- Battery: 3200mAh (typical) with fast charging