Vivo still launching high price smartphone with ordinary specs!
Vivo launched Y21L in India, which is an entry level smartphone. It has 4.5-inch FWVGA display with 854×480 pixels. It is powered by Quad core Snapdragon 410 processor. It has 1GB of RAM, 16GB internal storage which is expandable up to 128GB. It sports 5MP rear camera with LED flash and 2MP front camera. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Funtouch OS 2.0 on top.
Vivek Zhang, CMO, Vivo India, said,
[notification type=”notification_info” ]We are pleased to offer the new Y21L packed with 4G VoLTE technology to our Indian customers at an affordable price of Rs. 7490. With this device, we reassure our commitment to offer quality products to our valued customers.[/notification]
The vivo Y21L comes in White and Grey colours for Rs. 7490.
vivo Y21L specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916)
- GPU: Mali 400 MP2
- Display: 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS, 854×480 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 128GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 5MP with LED Flash/ Front 2MP
- SIM: Dual
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Funtouch OS 2.0
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2000mAh