Vivo Y83 silently launched into the Indian market at an attractive price of Rs 14999. The USP of the smartphone is its Notch design, 6.22-inch FHD+ screen and Full View 2.0 display. The smartphone was launched last week in China with similar pricing.
Vivo Y83 sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.2 and LED flash. On the front, it is equipped with an 8-megapixel sensor which allows face access. Vivo is known for its camera abilities and this smartphone do have special features like Live Photo, Night Mode, AI Face beauty, Portrait mode and Group Selfie. Apart from the Face Access 2.0 it has fingerprint sensor at the back for better security.
The Vivo Y83 is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P20 chipset and 3GB of RAM. There is 32GB of onboard storage and an expandable hybrid slot. The smartphone runs on Android 8.0 with FunTouch OS 4.0 on the top. The 6.22-inch display has 19:9 aspect ratio with 720×1520 pixels and over 88% screen-to-body ratio. It is backed by 3260mAh of battery.
Vivo Y83 Specifications are
- Processor: Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P20
- Display: 6.22-inch Full HD+, 19:9 aspect ratio, 720×1520 pixels
- RAM and Memory: 4GB RAM with 32GB internal storage (256GB expandable)
- Camera: Rear 13MP primary with LED Flash and f/2.2 aperture / Front 8MP with f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo with FunTouch OS 4.0
- SIM: Dual Hybrid (Nano + Nano/microSD)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, microUSB OTG
- Battery: 3260mAh