Vivo launched Y95, in India today, Y-series is the mid-level smartphone range for the company. It comes with 6.22-inch HD+ Halo FullView Display, 88.6% screen-to-body ratio and 19:9 aspect ratio with waterdrop notch. It is powered by Octa Core Snapdragon 439 processor. It has 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage.
The Y95 runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with Funtouch OS 4.5 on top of it. It comes with 20MP front camera which can perform Face unlock and loaded with AI features. The rear camera sports 13MP and 2MP for portraits. It has a fingerprint sensor at the back and packs with 4000mAh battery.
Jerome Chen, CMO, Vivo India said,
At the beginning of this year, Vivo committed to bring the best in product innovation, be it technology, design or pure play smartphone experience. Our Y-series has received phenomenal response from consumers across regions and age-groups. With the launch of all new Y95, we bring this promise to a wider consumer set looking for the unbeatable product experience, at an unbeatable price point.
The Vivo Y95 is available in Starry Night and Nebula Purple colours for Rs. 16990 and will go on sale through Flipkart, Amazon.in, Paytm, Vivo India E-store and offline partner outlets India starting today.
- No Cost EMI (Upto 15 Months on Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Bajaj Finance EMI cards)
- Lowest EMI starts with INR 1133.
- Paytm INR 1500 cashback coupon
- Benefits worth INR 4,000 along with 3 TB Data from Reliance Jio.
Vivo Y95 specifications are
- Display: 6.22-inch HD+ 19:9 IPS 2.5D curved glass, 1520×720 pixels
- Processor: Octa-Core Snapdragon 439
- GPU: Adreno 505
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory: 64GB internal, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP primary with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP secondary/ Front 20MP
- SIM: Dual (nano + nano + microSD)
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo with Funtouch OS 4.5
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS
- Battery: 4030mAh