Xiaomi brings others smart devices rather than smartphones!
Xiaomi launched its very first smart home product to India, Mi Air Purifier 2 along with it company brings Mi Band 2. Mi Air Purifier 2 is an intelligent product to clean the air with its smart features.
Mi Air Purifier 2 connects to the cloud via Wi-Fi, enabled by the Mi Home app which is available on both Android and iOS. Mi Home app works as remote for users to control Mi Air Purifier 2. Mi Air Purifier 2 quickly removes PM2.5 particles, dust, indoor plant pollen, pet fur and more. With its high 310m3/h CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate). It has 360° cylindrical filter on Mi Air Purifier 2 takes in air more efficiently from every direction. It has low power consumption of 4.8W and takes just 10 minutes to circulate purified air in a 21m2 room. Its triple-layer design removes particles larger than 0.3 microns with a high-density EPA filter, while an activated carbon filter removes formaldehyde, bad odour and other harmful substances.
- Real-time AQI monitoring, Wi-Fi connectivity
- Mi Home app smart controls (Android and iOS)
- Aerodynamic air vortex, up to 37m2 (400 sq. ft.) coverage
- 310m3/h Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR)
- 360° triple-layer filter, removes harmful PM2.5 articles
- 8W energy saving, ultra-quiet 30dB noise level
- Compact form factor: 520mm tall and base area smaller than an A4 sheet of paper
- Replacement filter available online at INR 2,499
Hugo Barra, Vice President, Xiaomi, said:
[notification type=”notification_info” ]“Air pollution is becoming an alarming public health concern in India. It is heartening to see more conversation around the situation, but there is still a big gap when it comes to consumer awareness. We believe that we are able to play a role in increasing awareness about air pollution by including AQI data into our MIUI Weather app, and by introducing Mi Air Purifier 2 to India. At this game-changing price, Mi Air Purifier 2 is set to disrupt the air purifier category in India, enabling us to bring these technological innovations to everyone.”[/notification]
Mi Band 2 is equipped with an OLED display and delivers excellent battery life of 20 days in a single. The OLED display shows the time with a lift of the wrist, and tapping the button lets users view other information. It is IP67 splash-resistant, and comes with a hypoallergenic silicone band. The device is compatible with the Mi Fit app, available on Android and iOS. Other than showing activity and sleep statistics, the app allows users to manage alarms and send incoming calls and app alerts, as well as reminders to move after sitting for too long.
- Fitness, sleep and optical heart rate tracker
- OLED time display, 20-day battery
- In-depth stats via Mi Fit (Android and iOS app)
- Phone unlocking, call and app alerts
- IP67 splash-resistant; hypoallergenic silicone band
Mi Air Purifier 2 will be available on Mi.com starting 26 September at 12 PM, at a price of INR 9,999. It will also be available on Flipkart (exclusive partner) from 2 October. While Mi Band 2 will be available on Mi.com from 27 September at INR 1,999. It will also be available on Amazon (exclusive partner) from 30 September.