Xiaomi ready to bring its flagship in India!
Xiaomi sent the the invite for Mi 5, its flagship product. Hugo Barra announced that Mi 5 is coming to India in Redmi Note 3 event which happened recently. The Mi 5 was earlier showcased in MWC 2016, It comes with 5.15-inch Full HD display with Quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor. It has 3GB RAM, running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 7 on top.
Xiaomi Mi 5 specifications are
- Processor: Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Display: 5.15-inch Full HD with curved glass, 95% of the NTSC color gamut, 600 nits brightness, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 3GB LPDDR4/ Memory: 32GB / 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4 RAM / Memory: 128GB (UFS 2.0) internal
- Camera: Rear 16-megapixel with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording/ Front 4MP with 2um pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 7
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3,000mAh (typical) / 2910mAh (minimum) built-in with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0