Mi5 3GB RAM and 32GB memory variant comes to India!
Xiaomi finally launched Mi5 in India, as Hugo Barra promised last month Redmi Note 3 launch. The smartphone was showcased in MWC 2016. The Mi 5 comes with 5.15-inch FHD display and 1920×1080 pixels. It has 3GB of RAM with 32GB of internal storage which is non expandable. Some people expecting for Mi 5 Pro and Mi 5 64GB storage variant, but the company hasn’t said a word on them.
The Mi 5 sports with 16MP rear camera with dual tone LED Flash with 4K recording and 4MP front shooter. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 7 on top of it. The smartphone is powered by 1.8GHz Snapdragon 820 processor. It comes with dual 4G nano SIM support. It has Type C port with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 and battery capacity 3000mAh. It has fingerprint sensor in the front and IR blaster to make the device as universal remote.
Xiaomi Mi 5 will be coming in Black, White and Gold colours for Rs. 24,999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage variant. It will go on flash sale on mi.com from April 6th.
Xiaomi Mi 5 specifications are
- Processor: 1.8GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 820
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Display: 5.15-inch Full HD with curved glass, 95% of the NTSC color gamut, 600 nits brightness, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 3GB LPDDR4
- Memory: 32GB internal
- Camera: Rear 16MP with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording/ Front 4MP with 2um pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 7
- SIM: Dual (nano + nano)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3,000mAh with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0