Xiaomi brings its first smartphone with pure Android!
Xiaomi launched its latest smartphone Mi A1, which comes under Android One Program. This program ensures that the smartphone will get the latest updates, and security patches. The smartphone has 5.5-inch FHD 2.5D curved Glass display and Gorilla Glass protection. It is powered by Octa core Snapdragon 625 processor and has 4GB of RAM, with 64GB of internal storage.
The highlight feature of the smartphone is the dual 12MP rear camera, in which one is wide angle lens and another is Telephoto lens. The smartphone has 5MP front camera, packs with 3000mAh battery capacity and 380v charger to handle power spikes. It has dual SIM card support with 4G VoLTE connectivity. The Mi A1 phones will come with dual pyrolytic graphite sheets for cooling.
The Mi A1 will be coming in Matte Black, Gold and Rose Gold colours for Rs. 14,999. It will be exclusive on Flipkart, mi.com and other offline retailers. The smartphone will be bundle with 200GB of data to new and existing airtel customers. Check the Hands On video of the Mi A1 [youtube youtubeurl=”hQECRsZ-IKU” ][/youtube]
Xiaomi Mi A1 specifications are
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm
- GPU: 650MHz Adreno 506
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass LTPS, 450nit brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass protection, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory: 64GB internal (eMMC 5.0), expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 12MP primary with wide-angle lens, 1.25μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, secondary 12MP with telephoto lens, 1.0 μm pixel size, f/2.6 aperture, PDAF/ Front 5MP
- OS: Android 7.1.2 Nougat, upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo
- SIM: Hybrid Dual (micro + nano/microSD)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3000mAh