Redmi 3s comes to India!
Xiaomi brings Redmi 3s and Redmi 3s Prime in India. Xiaomi already launched few days ago in China. It has 5-inch HD display. It is powered by Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 7 on top. It comes with Hybrid SIM slot. It sports 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP front shooter.
Hugo Barra, Vice President, Xiaomi, said,
[notification type=”notification_info” ]I am thrilled to be introducing a Redmi device today and once again change the game in the sub-10k smartphone industry in India. Redmi 3S packs a punch with a large 4100 mAh battery that easily powers through two days of usage on a single charge, and is the first smartphone in India powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor. Coupled with an amazing 13MP camera built into a premium metal finish body, we believe that Mi fans will love Redmi 3S and Redmi 3S Prime for their amazing features at simply incredible prices.[/notification]
The Xiaomi Redmi 3S will be coming in Dark grey, Silver and Gold colours for Rs. 6,999 which is 2GB RAM with 16GB storage variant and the Redmi 3S Prime with 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage and fingerprint sensor is priced for Rs. 8,999.
Xiaomi Redmi 3S / Redmi 3S Prime specifications
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit
- GPU: Adreno 505
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM and Memory: 2GB LPDDR3 with 16GB (eMMC5.0) internal / 3GB LPDDR3 (eMMC5.1) with 32GB internal, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording/ Front 5MP, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 7
- SIM: Hybrid Dual (micro + nano / microSD)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 4100mAh