Xiaomi brings the budget smartphone!
Xiaomi launched Redmi 5 in India, the new budget smartphone by the company. It has 5.7-inch HD+ 18:9 Full-screen display and powered by Octa Core Snapdragon 450 processor. It sports 12MP rear camera with LED flash and 5MP front camera with selfie flash. It runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat with MIUI 9 on top. It packs with 3300mAh battery and has fingerprint sensor at the back. It comes with metal finish.
The Xiaomi Redmi 5 will be coming in Black, Gold, Rose Gold and Lake Blue colours. It will be exclusive on Amazon.in, Mi.com and Mi Home Stores from 20th March.
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage priced Rs. 7999
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage priced Rs. 8,999
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage priced Rs. 10,999
Check out the Hands on video of Xiaomi Redmi 5 [youtube youtubeurl=”SjLZo3an2cI” ][/youtube]
Xiaomi Redmi 5 specifications are
- Processor: 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Display: 5.7-inch HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass, 1440×720 pixels
- RAM and Memory: 2GB RAM with 16GB internal/ 3GB RAM with 32GB internal/ 4GB RAM with 64GB internal, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 12MP with LED Flash, 1.25μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF/ Front 5MP with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 7.1.2 Nougat with MIUI 9
- SIM: Hybrid Dual (nano + nano / microSD)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 3300mAh