Xiaomi brings successor of Redmi 4A!
Xiaomi launched another budget smartphone Redmi 5A in India. The smartphone comes with 5-inch HD display. It is powered by Quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor. It runs on latest MIUI 9 which is on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. It packs with 3000mAh battery. It sports 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP front camera.
The Xiaomi Redmi 5A will be coming in Platinum Silver, Champagne Gold and Rose Gold colours for Rs. 4,999 for 2GB RAM with 16GB storage variant, for the first five million units, later which it will be available for Rs. 5,999. The 3GB RAM with 32GB storage variant priced Rs. 6,999.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A specifications are
- Processor: 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425
- GPU: 500MHz Adreno 308
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS with 1000: 1 contrast ratio, 72% (typ) / 68% (min) color gamut, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM and Memory: 2GB RAM with 16GB internal,3GB RAM with 32GB internal, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording/ Front 5MP, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 7.1.2 Nougat with MIUI 9
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 3000mAh