Mi announced Xiaomi Redmi Note and it also announced a 4G variant named Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G. This phablet will run on FDD-LTE 2300MHz (Band 40) and TDD-LTE 1800MHz (Band 3) for India. It comes with 1.6GHz quad core Snapdragon 400 processor powered by Adreno 305 GPU. It comes with Android 4.4 KitKat with MIUI v6 on top of it. The phablet comes with pre-loaded Fleksy and Swift Key keyboards. It supports single SIM and rest all the specifications are similar to 3G variant.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G will be available for Rs. 9,999 on Flipkart and Airtel website. No official word when it will go for sale but will happen in late December for sure.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G specifications are
- Processor: 1.6GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8928)
- GPU: Adreno 305
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS with 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB
- Camera: 13MP with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording/ Front 5MP
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with MIUI v6
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 3100mAh