Xiaomi launched the much awaited Redmi Note 6 Pro in India, it was announced in China a few months back. The smartphone comes with the display of 6.26-inch FHD+ with 19:9 aspect ratio and has 2.5D curved Glass. It is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 processor with Adreno 509 GPU. It has 4GB and 6GB RAM options, internal storage 64GB which is expandable up to 128GB.
The RN6 Pro sports quad cameras – dual Rear (12MP + 5MP) and dual front (20MP + 2MP). The smartphone is running on Android 8.1 Oreo OS with MIUI skin on top of it. It packs with 4000mAh battery and has a hybrid SIM slot.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro will be coming in Black, Blue, Rose Gold and Red colours. The 4GB + 64GB is priced Rs. 13,999 and 6GB + 64GB is priced Rs. 15,999. It will be exclusive on Flipkart for online store.
Check out the Hands-on video of Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro –
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro specifications are
- Display: 6.26-inch (2280×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass
- Processor: 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform
- GPU: Adreno 509
- Processor: 4GB/ 6GB LPDDR4x
- Memory: 64GB, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI
- SIM: Hybrid Dual (nano + nano / microSD)
- Camera: Rear 12MP primary with dual-tone LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, Dual PD focus, EIS, secondary 5MP/ Front 20MP with Sony IMX376 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 2MP
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 4000mAh