Redmi Pro comes in China!
Xiaomi announced its awaited Redmi Pro, the latest Redmi Series smartphone. It has 5.5-inch Full HD OLED 2.5D curved glass display. The smartphone is loaded with deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 / X25 processor with Mali 880 GPU. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8 on top.
The Redmi Pro sports dual rear cameras with a 13MP camera along with a 5MP camera for getting depth of field, real-time background blur. The smartphone has brushed metal body, fingerprint sensor on the home button. It has dual SIM support and 4G LTE connectivity.
The Xiaomi Redmi Pro comes in Gold, Silver and Gray colours for 1499 yuan (approx. Rs. 15,110) for the standard Helio X20, 3GB RAM and 32GB storage version, 1699 yuan (approx. Rs. 17,130) for the high-end Helio X25, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the premium version with Helio X25, 4GB RAM and 128GB storage is priced at 1999 yuan (approx. Rs. 20,150).
Xiaomi Redmi Pro specifications are
- Processor: Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 / Helio X25
- GPU: Mali-T880
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD OLED 2.5D curved glass, up to 100% NTSC color gamut, 60000:1 contrast ratio, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM and Memory: 3GB RAM with 32GB / 64GB storage / 4GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable with microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX258 sensor, 5MP secondary camera with Samsung sensor/ Front 5MP
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8 OS
- SIM: Hybrid Dual (micro + nano/microSD)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4050mAh with fast charging