Black series get one more family member!
Xolo launched Black 1X today, which is second smartphone in Black series. The smartphone powered by 1.3GHz octal core 64-bit MediaTek processor with Mali 720 GPU. It has 5-inch Full HD display with Dragon trail Glass protection. It has 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 128GB.
The BLACK 1X sports 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, Samsung 3M2 sensor and 5MP front shooter with LED Flash. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with HIVE Atlas UI, the company has also promised for Android 6.0 Marshmallow update. It comes with dual SIM with Hybrid slot. Connectivity options include 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS. It packs with 2400mAh battery capacity.
Sunil Raina, Business Head – XOLO said,
[notification type=”notification_info” ]“With our online sub brand – BLACK we aim to deliver a fresh design approach with future ready technology that is backed by full potential of the hardware, complemented with our proprietary customised software platform- HIVE. Taking this philosophy forward, new BLACK 1X is designed to cater to the growing online, digitally- smart youth who is looking for a perfect combination of seamless computing experience and specs at an honest price.“[/notification]
The Xolo BLACK 1X will be available in Black colour for Rs. 9,999, and go for sale only on Snapdeal.
Xolo BLACK 1X specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753
- GPU: 450MHz Mali-T720 MP3
- Display: 5-inch Full HD on-cell with Asahi Dragon trail Glass protection, 80% NTSC color gamut, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 32GB internal, expandable up to 128GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED flash, PDAF, Samsung 3M2 sensor/ Front 5MP with LED flash
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with HIVE Atlas UI
- SIM: Hybrid Dual (second used as microSD slot)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2400mAh