Another 64-bit architecture smartphone!
Xolo launched its new 4G LTE connectivity smartphone LT2000. It comes with 1.2GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor powered by 400MHz Adreno 306 GPU. It supports the LTE- TDD 2300 MHz and LTE-FDD 1800 MHz bands in India. The smartphone has 5.5-inch HD IPS display with Dragontrail glass protection and 1280×720 pixels. It has 1GB of RAM with 8GB of internal memory which is expandable up to 32GB. It also supports dual SIM.
The Xolo LT2000 sports 8MP rear shooter with LED Flash and 2MP front shooter. It comes with Android 4.4 KitKat running out of the box which is upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop, as promised by company. The connectivity options also include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and 2920mAh battery capacity.
The Xolo LT2000 will be available in Black colour for Rs. 9,999.
Xolo LT2000 specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- GPU: 400MHz Adreno 306
- Display: 5.5-inch HD IPS with Dragontrail glass protection, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP auto-focus with LED Flash, BSI 2 sensor/ Front 2MP
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat, upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2920mAh