Xolo goes Selfie mode!
Xolo launched its latest smartphone Opus 3 which come underhood of Opus series. The smartphone sports 5MP front shooter with 88 degree wide angle lens for Selfies. It also has 8MP rear shooter with auto focus, LED Flash and Sony Exmor R sensor, 5P lens. It has 5-inch IPS display with 1280×720 pixels.
The Xolo Opus 3 is loaded with 1.3GHz quad core MediaTek MT6582M SoC with 533 MHz Mali 400 MP2 GPU. It has 1GB of RAM with 8GB of internal memory which can be expandable up to 32GB. It comes with Android 4.4 KitKat running out of the box. It is a dual SIM smartphone with 3G connectivity. It packs with 2500mAH battery capacity.
The Xolo Opus 3 is available in Black colour for Rs. 8,499.
Xolo Opus 3 specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M
- GPU: 533 MHz Mali 400 MP2
- Display: 5-inch IPS with 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP Auto Focus, LED Flash, Sony Exmor R sensor, 5P Lens and f/2.0 aperture/ Front 5MP with 88-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- SIM: Dual with Dual Standby
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2500mAh