Xolo’s gaming smartphone add selfie feature!
Xolo launched Play 8X-1020 which comes underhood Play series which is gaming series. The smartphone has 5-inch HD IPS display with ASAHI Dragontrail protection and 1280×720 pixels. It has 1.4GHz Octa core MediaTek MT6592M processor powered by Mali 450-MP4 GPU. It sports 8MP rear shooter with dual LED Flash, EXMOR R Sensor, 1080p video recording and 5MP front shooter with LED Flash for taking better selfies.
The Play 8X-1020 has 1GB of RAM with 8GB of onboard storage which is expandable up to 32GB. It is a dual SIM smartphone and supports 3G connectivity. It comes with Android 4.4 KitKat running out of the box. It packs with 2500mAh battery capacity.
The Xolo Play 8X-1020 is available in Black colour for Rs. 9,999 on ebay.in.
Xolo Play 8X-1020 specifications are
- Processor: 1.4GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592M
- GPU: Mali 450-MP4
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS with ASAHI Dragontrail glass protection, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP with dual LED Flash, EXMOR R Sensor, 1080p video recording/ Front 5MP with LED flash
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2500mAh