Xolo launches budget smartphone with Lollipop!
Xolo launched Prime its new smartphone. The Xolo Prime comes with 1.3GHz quad core MediaTek MT6582M processor and 416 MHz Mali-400 GPU. It has 4.5-inch IPS display with 854×480 pixels. It comes with Android 5.0 Lollipop running out of the box.
The Xolo Prime sports 5MP with LED flash and front 0.3MP (VGA) shooter. It has 1GB of RAM with 8GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB. It supports dual SIM. Connectivity options include 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It packs with 1800mAh battery capacity.
The Xolo Prime will be available in Black, Blue, Red and Gold colours for Rs. 5,699.
Xolo Prime specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M
- GPU: 416 MHz Mali-400
- Display: 4.5-inch IPS with 854×480 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 5MP with LED flash/ Front 0.3MP (VGA)
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 1800mAh