Where i indicates better camera…
Xolo Q1010i is the successor of Xolo Q1010. It has a 8 megapixel Sony Exmor R sensor with f/2.0 aperture, 1.4 micron pixel size and 5-element lens. The display is 5-inch HD IPS based on OGS with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean but Xolo has promised 4.4 KitKat update.
The front camera is 2-megapixel and it comes with dual SIM support. The battery is 2250mAh. The RAM is 1GB and internal memory is 8GB which is expandable unto 32GB. The connectivity options include 3G (HSDPA: 21 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.76 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG. It comes with a new lock feature which lets you scribble a letter on lock screen to launch a particular app.
Xolo Q1010i is available in black colour and is prices at Rs. 13,499.
It will be launched officially later this month. Update: It has been launched!
Xolo Q1010i specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582
- GPU: 500MHz Mali 400MP2
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS with Asahi Scratch Resistant Glass, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB with MicroSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP with LED Flash, Sony Exmor R sensor, f/2.0 aperture/ Front 2MP
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, upgradable to Android 4.4 KitKat
- SIM: Dual (GSM + GSM)
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- Battery: 2250mAh