Fingerprint sensor is getting crazy!
Xolo launched its first fingerprint sensor smartphone Q2100. It comes with 1.3GHz quad core MediaTek MT65882 processor powered by 500MHz Mali 400-MP2 GPU. It runs on a 5.5-inch HD IPS display (1280×720 pixels) with Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It sports an 8MP rear shooter with Exmor R sensor, dual LED Flash, 1080p video recording and a 2MP front shooter.
The Xolo Q2100 comes with 1GB RAM and 8GB onboard storage which is expandable up to 32GB. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box. It is a dual SIM smartphone and supports 3G connectivity. It has 2800mAh battery capacity.
The Xolo Q2100 has fingerprint sensor at the back panel of the smartphone, it lets you to unlock your smartphone with swipe. For authentication process it can accept only 3 fingers for decoding. It comes with Smart Remote app which lets you to control your TV, DVD player and more with infrared sensor.
The Xolo Q2100 will be available in Black and White colours for Rs. 13,499.
Xolo Q2100 specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT65882
- GPU: 500MHz Mali 400-MP2
- Display: 5.5-inch HD IPS with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 1GB LPDDR3
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP with Exmor R sensor, dual LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture and 1080p video recording/ Front 2MP
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- Battery: 2800mAh