Xolo with one more midrange phone!
Xolo launches its new smartphone Xolo Q610s which is successor of Xolo Q600s, launched few months back. The smartphone comes with 4.5-inch IPS display with 480×854 pixels.It is loaded with 1.3GHz quad core processor with 416MHz Mali 400 MP2 GPU. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box.
The Xolo Q610s sports 5MP rear shooter with LED Flash, can record video up to 1080p and 0.3Mp front shooter. It is a dual SIM smartphone with dual standby. Connectivity options include 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS and 1700mAh battery power. It runs on 1GB RAM with 8GB onboard storage which is expandable up to 32GB.
The Xolo Q610s will be available in Black colour for Rs. 7,499 on official website. It has black leather finish at the back. It will be launched officially soon. Few days earlier the company also launched Xolo Q510s IPS on its official website.
Xolo Q610s specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M
- GPU: 416MHz Mali-400 MP2
- Display: 4.5-inch capacitive touchscreen IPS with 480×854 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 5MP with LED Flash, 1080p video recording/ Front 0.3MP (VGA)
- SIM: Dual with Dual Standby
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- Battery: 1700mAh