Xolo launched Xolo Q900s in the Q-series family. The company promises to be the lightest smartphone in all of their products. The smartphone comes with 1.2GHz quad core processor powered 400 MHz Adreno 302 GPU. It has 1GB RAM with 8GB onboard storage which is expandable up to 32GB. It runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean out of the box and can be upgradable to Android 4.4 KitKat.
It has 4.7-inch IPS OGS display with Dragon Trail Glass resistance. The Xolo Q900s sports 8-megapixel rear camera with PureCel sensor and Flash. It also has 2MP front facing camera. It is a dual SIM is smartphone. Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS powered by 1800mAh battery.
The Xolo Q900s will be available in Black colour for Rs. 9,999 and soon will be officially launch.
Xolo Q900s specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 (MSM 8212)
- GPU: 400 MHz Adreno 302
- Display: 4.7-inch qHD multi-touch IPS OGS with scratch resistant Dragon Trail Glass with 960×540 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP with PureCel sensor, LED Flash/ Front 2MP
- OS: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, upgradable to Android 4.4 KitKat
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- Battery: 1800mAh