Yet another mid-range smartphone by Xolo…
Xolo Q900T has 4.7-inch display. It is powered by 1.5GHz quad-core processor and 357 MHz PowerVR SGX54 GPU. It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. It has 1GB RAM and 4GB internal memory which is expandable up to 32GB. The rear camera is 8 megapixel and the front one is 2 megapixel. The connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, OTG. The battery is 1800mAh.
It comes in black colour and is priced at Rs. 11,999. It also comes with a free flip cover and free USB OTG cable. It will be launched soon.
Xolo Q900T specifications are
- Processor: 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589T
- GPU: 357 MHz PowerVR SGX54
- Display: 4.7-inch HD touch screen IPS, 178-degree wide viewing angle, 2.5D curved glass with 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 4GB internal, expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP with BSI sensor, LED Flash/ Front 2MP
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, OTG
- Battery: 1800mAh